Learn How to Earn And Make Money Online

Subscribe Now For My FREE Earning Tips

Enter your email address:

Attention to Fellow BackLinkers

. Wednesday, October 15, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Dear Readers, I need inform you all that I am going to add the links i received from the form submission provided in my blog ONLY! NOT CommentBOX!

Any Link Exchange in Comment Box will not be entertained. If you are really interested in getting a backlink from KingOfMoneyMaking.blogspot.com , please fill in your detail and wait for my approval of your blog/site.

Up to now, 80% of blogs have been approved. The other 20% blogs are currently on hold as my auto link checker struggles to find any backlink in their sites.

If you want me to link you, please add my link ( KingOfMoneyMaking - http://kingofmoneymaking.blogspot.com ) to your blog before submitting any informations/details of your site.

Once Your Blog is APPROVED, you will be notified through email and maybe I will inform you again through your blog. :)

Thank you for participating in my backlinking program. I hope to update more, but now i would love to focus more in getting people to be in my blogging sphere.

Once the links reaches its threshold, I WILL NOT add anymore blogs addresses. I need you to provide your blog details. E.g. The Site Description means "About Your Website". I need your blog description so that others may know more about your blog, and I am able to reply you through the VALID email address you give.

So, Happy Blogging Guys. Next update will be up soon. Thanks for Viewing.


kikai said...

how to do that auto link checker? :-)

Anonymous said...

Earning money online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income. All the best.